Cyber security is disruptive and game changing. Cyber security threats to organizations as well as to individuals, are growing exponentially. Highly publicized data breaches have caused huge financial as well as reputational losses to global corporations. Cyber-attacks also have the potential to impact national security and well-being of citizens. Threats are proliferating faster than our ability to respond to them which means that there is a great demand for cyber security experts. Forbes estimates that by 2020, there will be as many as 3.5 million unfilled cyber security positions in the industry. Cyber security skill development is a national priority.
The CII – Tata Communications Centre for Digital Transformation (CDT) is hosting the 13th Edition of Training course on Cyber Security with Certification.
The program would help organizations better understand and manage cyber security risks with better trained professionals, and industry practitioners. There will be a live demonstration of attack vectors during an exclusive attacker’s mindset session.
- Interactive session on Latest Technologies
- Learn About Best Technologies in Cyber Security
- Training by Active Practitioner
- Industry accepted Curriculum
- Live Demonstrations of Attack
- Expert Accredited Certificate
- Introduction to Security and Risk Management
- Cyber Resilience, BCP, Crisis Management
- Disaster Recovery Management
- Evolving Threat Landscape in Current Economy
- Exploring the Cyber Attack Vector
- Introduction to Cyber Security Technologies
- Information Technology Asset management
- Evolving Role of CISOs in Present Scenario
- Information Security Standards
- Cyber Policy and Frameworks
- Cloud Infrastructure & Cloud Security
- Network, Database and Application Security
- Cyber Laws, Cyber Crime & Investigations
- Security Audits – Global Risk & Compliance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
For individual candidates, this program would enhance their employability in cyber security domain.
Registration Fee: INR 9,000 inclusive of GST
Group Discount : 10% for 3 or more participants
Online Registration through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking