Bulgaria: Technological Hub of the Balkans and European Gateway for India and US
Under the auspices of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU
IT Hub Connect is a joint effort of the Indian-Bulgarian Business Chamber (IBBC) and the American Chamber of Commerce in Bulgaria (AmCham Bulgaria), supported by the Bulgarian government and the Embassy of India in Bulgaria.
IT Hub Connect will be held during the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the European Union (Jan-July 2018), with the expected participation of government officials from Bulgaria and India, and representatives of the EU Council:
- Boyko Borisov, Prime Minister of the Republic of Bulgaria (TBC)
- Maria Gabriel, European Commissioner for Digital Economy and Society
- Liliana Pavlova, Minister of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU 2018
- Rossen Plevneliev, President of the Republic of Bulgaria 2012-2017
- Kristalina Georgieva, Chief Executive Officer of the World Bank (TBC)
- H.E. Pooja Kapur, Ambassador of India to Bulgaria and Macedonia, and others.
Among the list of expected speakers and guests are some of the leading Indian, Bulgarian and American information technology companies and industry associations.
For more Information visit: https://techhubcon.com/