IBBC is pleased to invite you to the 14th edition of the annual healthcare conference, FICCI HEAL on the theme, “Post-COVID Healthcare World’ – The New Beginning” will be held from 29th Sep to 1st Oct 2020 on a virtual platform. Please find attached draft conference program and program outline for your reference (Click on the hyperlink to download).
The Conference would be a conglomeration of CEOs, policy makers, global industry stalwarts, representatives from embassies and national and international leaders from healthcare and associated industries, viz. Hospitals, Med-Tech, Diagnostic labs, Drugs and Pharma, Health Insurance, Healthcare IT and Digital Health as well as Start-ups. It has evolved as a landmark event and a credible platform for health industry stakeholders for sharing knowledge and best practices.
While COVID-19 has impacted the entire world and brought in unprecedented challenges in every aspect- health, economic and social, it has opened up a plethora of opportunities for transforming our healthcare ecosystem to be future-ready. FICCI HEAL 2020 is an endeavor to bring together all the relevant stakeholders to share their experiences and deliberate on the solutions and reforms for post-COVID healthcare.
Special Features of the Conference include Keynote Addresses, 10 Business Sessions, 7 Scientific Sessions, FICCI Healthcare Excellence Awards, Med-Tech Innovation Bootcamp, Sponsor booths and Virtual Networking.
Few eminent dignitaries addressing the conference:
- Chief Guest – Shri M Venkaiah Naidu, Hon’ble Vice President of India
- Dr V K Paul, Member (Health), NITI Aayog, Government of India
- Dr Scot Atlas, Advisor-White House Coronavirus Task Force; Robert Wesson Senior Fellow in Scientific Philosophy and Public Policy at Stanford University
- Prof Richard C Horton FRCP FMedSci, Editor-in-Chief, The Lancet
- Mr Kieran Murphy, Global CEO, GE Healthcare
- Prof Arvind Panagariya, Prof of Economics & Jagdish Bhagwati Prof- Indian Political Economy, Columbia University
- Prof Ashish Jha, Dean- Global Strategy, K.T. Li Professor of Global Health; Director, Harvard Global Health Institute
- Dr Jan Herzoff, President, Global Health Markets, Elsevier
- Mr Rajesh Bhushan, Secretary, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India
- Dr Indu Bhushan, CEO, National Health Authority, Government of India
IBBC members are invited to join the conference for free. For registration: