IBBC is glad to invite you to a Virtual Buyer Seller Meet on 26th March, organized by the Services Export Promotion Council (SEPC) of India, set up by the Indian Ministry of Commerce.
The aim of the Virtual Buyer Seller Meet Week (22nd to 31st March 2021) is to provide a platform for business delegates to explore opportunities and meet new business partners.
SEPC will organise pre-scheduled one-to one business meet for the registered participants. To make these B2B meetings more effective and result oriented, SEPC is planning to have a focused approach with a Region-specific day, wherein an entire day will be dedicated for the Delegates of that Region.
In line with the above-mentioned theme, SEPC is organising a Virtual BSM with the delegates from Bulgaria and other European countries on 26th March 2021.
The salient features of this BSM are as below:
1. The matchmaking will be done on the basis of submitted profile.
2. Each participant will have minimum 20 meetings. **(No. of scheduled meetings are most likely to go up depending upon your sector)
3. This Buyer Seller Meet will be based on the Artificial Intelligence-driven matchmaking (pre-scheduled/ approved meetings).
4. All the sectors under SEPC purview will be covered.
The covered areas are:
1.Hotel and Tourism related Services
2.Healthcare services , Medical Value Travel Services
3.Transport and Logistics Services
4.Accounting and Finance Services
5.Entertainment services including Audio- Visual Services
6. Legal Services
7. Architectural Services , Construction and Related Engineering Services
8. Environmental Services
9. Information Technology & Enabled Services
10. Communication Services
11. Financial Services
12. Educational Services Education Services
13. Consultancy Services
14. Distribution Services
15. Advertising Services
16.Marketing Research and Public Opinion, Polling Services/Management Services
17. Printing and publishing services.
In case you are interested in the above event, please register at the below link: